You know those posts where I raise some question about food, animals, or human relationships with nature, and do my best to engage folks in an interesting conversation?
Well, this isn’t one of them.
This is a shameless plug.
To date, all my book events have been here in New England. In the coming weeks, though, I’ll be leading discussions about The Mindful Carnivore and related topics in several westerly locations. I’ll be signing books, too.
If you live in or near one of these cities, please stop by, with friends in tow.
If you don’t live within striking distance, please pass the word to folks who do!
- Denver, CO: Thursday, May 10, 7:00 pm at West Side Books
- Berkeley, CA: Monday, May 14, 7:30 pm at Pegasus Books Downtown
- San Francisco, CA: Tuesday, May 15, 7:30 pm at The Green Arcade
- Seattle, WA: Thursday, May 17, 7:00 pm at Elliott Bay Book Company
- Omaha, NE: Wednesday, June 13, 5:45 pm at Soul Desires
© 2012 Tovar Cerulli